Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day


In this house Mother's Day is synonymous with Dirt 'n Worms.  Back by popular demand we made Deluxe Dirt N Worms with caramel worms thanks to last year's experiments. Not surprisingly caramel tastes way better with chocolate than that gummy nonsense. 

I still had to get gummy worms and sour gummy worms, because my children obviously got their taste buds from the postman.  I even had to get gummy sharks.  So watch out for land sharks the next time you're gardening because apparently that's a thing.   

2 comments:

  1. Ha - land sharks. I agree with you - the caramel sounds so must better. Are you trying to tell us something about the postman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I liked gummy stuff, a local candy shop carries Stranger Things Pollywogs, how fun would Dirt N Pollywogs be? But yes, caramel is the way to go in my opinion. As for the postman, a lady never talks…

      Delete