Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Bah Humbug

Bah humbug is kind of how I felt about Halloween this year, but I did make some effort.  At least the dozen trick or treaters we had made off with a nice, contact free, candy haul because I'm not a scrooge.  And even though I didn't go all out this year, I refuse to put away my decorations until I'm good and ready because they bring joy to my cold black heart.  

I'm slowly working towards a metal punk vibe.  The punk vulture has been around awhile, as has the spiked pumpkin, but the coffin guitar case, newly acquired this year, kind of cinched it.  That was really when the other skeletons started talking about getting a band together.  My frogs aren't done...yet. But at least I managed to finish their hair so they are presentable.  Froggy Rotten is sporting the red mop and Phib Vicious has the green hawk. 

I have a few projects to post about that are pictured and a few just out of view.  This year has been a lot of home improvement projects, but I have been squeaking in some time to knock a few creepy projects off my list.   

And now all the Turkey Day decorations are up...so I guess I'm set until Creepmas.  

 

2 comments:

  1. Ha - Froggy Rotten and Phib Vicious. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phib is a bit of stretch, but it’s the best I could come up with.

      Delete