Sunday, December 7, 2014

Creepmas Classic

I know I posted about the cartoon Billy & Mandy Save Christmas last Creepmas, but we just watched it again and I can't get over how wonderful it is. 


It's the perfect Creepmas classic that you can watch every year and it's fun for the whole family. Ok there is a two second shot of Santa's whale tail where you might want to avert your eyes, but there's cookies and milk and vampires.  There's nods to A Clockwork Orange, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer & and the Island of Misfits Toys, The Empire Strikes Back, Bram Stroker's Dracula and more.  Besides the awesome main characters Billy, Mandy and of course Grim, they have some of the greatest voices, Malcom McDowell, Carol Kane and Gilbert Gottfried. 

It's always on On-Demand on Cartoon Network every year and it's part of their Christmas 3 DVD. I also found it online here

There is also a 'The Fright Before Christmas' game on Cartoon Network's site, I haven't actually played it, but I thought I'd still throw that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment