Sunday, March 29, 2020

Biohazard Tentacles


It appears I had one more biohazard egg mashup in me.  Hopefully this is last because quite frankly aside from being cathartic, I don't see the point.  I'm not actually going to send out Corona Easter cards or frame these on my wall. Also there are just too many possibilities, and I'm awful about making decisions.  Photoshop is like being at the eye doctor. "Which is better one or two?  One or two?" Which is why there is also the following version.  

The octopus is from the Biodiversity Heritage Library.   They have many lovely tentacally pictures.  




And there's this one, that's not even eggy or Eastery at all.  
Frame and corner scrolls are from the Graphics Fairy.

2 comments:

  1. I love that graphics fairy - it full of good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Graphics Fairy is so awesome. After shifting through and cleaning up images museums have made public, I really appreciate the work she puts in.

      Delete