Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Elf on the Shelf





If you’ve learned nothing else during this Creepmas season you should have realized by now that creepy dolls freak me out.  Now here is a doll that’s marketed as doing the one thing I hope and pray creepy dolls never do and that’s get up and move around while I’m sleeping.  Let's not forget he's a sneaky, spying, snitch.  Yeah, where can I sign up to bring one of those home?

 
 
 
 
The first 30 seconds of this video is sheer evil genius. 
 
 
About a minute into this next video this kid finds his elf. I’m in total agreement with his sentiments about the elf, although I can’t say I would’ve been able to remain so cool and calm.  If I found one of those in my room, I think there would be blood curdling screams.   
 
 

Besides his mischievous grin, those spindly arms and legs are just freaky looking.  They remind me of DiVine, and I can only imagine the horror if someone with those skills acquired an elf suit. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment