Sunday, December 10, 2017

Krampus Plushies & Dolls

The question is whether being naughty or nice will increase you're odds of finding one of these wrapped up under the Creepmas tree...

I love the expression on this Krampus by RavenCroftCottage


This Krampus by Camamiel is an ornament, but he looks cute enough to cuddle.


I swear this Krampus by Zombiehun  looks like it could be a real creature.


The details on this Krampus by MedusaWood are incredible.


This Krampus by grandbaby1 has such a silly grin.


I think a letter from Krampus is a fantastic idea. 


This guy looks so huggable. 


This is actually a set of three dolls by, Living Dead Dolls ,
but I love the white one most, it's such a contrast to the usual Krampus.  

2 comments:

  1. Love that little guy by Zombiehun - it does look real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking at past sales, just some amazing work. The bearded vultures are gorgeous.

      Delete