Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Dark Tower Gingerbread

gizmodo.com


phycos


NiccoliCopper


mcgilligan69




I am not doing a gingerdead house this year.  Whenever I do it seems I spend a lot of time and effort, at the end of which, all I have to show for myself is a huge mess to clean up and some candy covered abomination.  Even so it is kind of fun. But no, not this year.  

I did see Wilton has a gingerbread lighthouse.  I'm thinking it might make a lovely Dark Tower, either Tolkien's or King's. It doesn't really matter which, since all things serve the beam.  Maybe the little entrance pieces could be cut and assembled to create a more Dark Towery top.  Or in the case of my skills, a broken mess held together with lumpy icing and lots of swearing.
I think somehow these black and white Oreo candy canes could be incorporated. 
Hmm, maybe next year.  

1 comment: