Sunday, December 4, 2016

Creepy Gingerbread Houses

Famous spooky places in gingerbread...


First we have the Bates family home.
This one I'm assuming is by Nicole Wells, I found it on her Pinterest board. 
She also has a fantastic Paris Disney Haunted Mansion.


This Bates house by Brad Cerenzia almost looks like a real house. 
I love the Christmas lights and nativity, they really set the scene. 
Follow the link for other views and to see how this was fabricated.


This is another version of the Haunted Mansion in Paris by Chef Mason




This version of the Overlook Hotel by agkeeling and family,
even has individual scenes from the movie.



I still remember my failed Creepmas house and that was a kit. 
All these gingerbread artists have skills I can't even fathom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment