Wednesday, December 11, 2019

GingerDead Village Massacre



I may not be decorating any gingerdead this year, but I might have unintentionally influenced this piece.  With permission from the artist, I offer you these pictures.  As it was told to me, the large green creature, lying atop the house in shambles, is responsible for attacking the village and killing all the villagers.

The following picture has been altered in case anyone is trigger by possibly inappropriately shaped village terrorizing green monsters.  The smaller one had nothing to do with the destruction and for all you know could just be a small, slightly odd shaped tree.

I really do love the gingerbread man staked to the top of the house.  And I will unapologetically steal that idea the next time I do decide to decorate gingerdead.


2 comments:

  1. Tee hee very funny - I can see why that monster shape had to be edited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't get the image of a rampaging green meanie hopping around, knocking down houses out of my head. What a holiday Claymation special that would be.

      Delete