Monday, December 1, 2014

Creepmas Presents

Every December 1st, Death and I go around visiting neighbors and handing out treats to kick off the first day of Creepmas.  That was the plan for tonight, but we are still making Creepmas Fudge so it's not going to happen.  In the meantime I've been window shopping over at Etsy while the fudge sets, so if you've been wondering what to get me for Creepmas here are a few ideas:

 
This cute fuzzy guy has already been sold, but there are other goodies over at AlwaysSugarCoated

 
 
Over at theshadowfarm you can find Ebenezer and his good friend Jacob Marley.  Don't those two make a handsome pair? 



Here is a dolly for little Nell at FadedRoseFactoryEtc, she's so sweet. 

 
 
If I had this doll from IckyEcoDolls , I would also have a bumper sticker that said, "My Icky Eco Doll can beat up your Sock Monkey."

 
 
I'm not a hardcore The Nightmare Before Christmas fan but Jack's house by HauntedConstruction is to die for, or at least to kill for. 

 
 
This slightly psychotic Rudolph from TinyTurds is adorable.

 
 
Cross stitch usually doesn't trip my trigger, but after seeing this piece by StichinbyKristin, consider my trigger tripped.   

 
  
Nothing says Merry Creepmas like tentacles, and this print from wibbleyworld has them in abundance.   
 
 
 
Aside from tentacles this Snuffy-thulhu from RavendarkCreations really doesn't have anything to do with Creepmas, but it's so cute, cuddly and eldritchly. Surely one of the Old Ones will leave it under my tree. 

 
 
This bookmark from uncannyartshop has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Creepmas, but I love to read and this is the best bookmark ever. It's like we were made for each other.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment